For those who are thinking of doing some fuming, I would suggest the u-haul
trailer method for two reasons. One, it gets the smell away from your shop.
For those who use the garage that is attached to your house as a shop, this
would be a must. Second, it would be difficult to seal in the ammonia with
plastic sheeting. The strong solution will really make your eyes burn if
exposed for very long. If you have multiple pieces to do, it really is less
expensive to rent a trailer than buy all the plastic sheeting and build a
frame to put in on. The other thing to consider is if you have multiple
pieces, you need them to be exposed the same length of time so they will be
the same color. I'm not sure if temperature or moisture level changes the
chemical reaction of the wood with the ammonia like when you pickle stain
something, so doing all pieces at the same time in the same conditions is
important.
Dexter