Tim
I had to download Google Crome to get the web page running for me. Its working
now.Although I like the old version MUCH better. ;-(

  From: Tim
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Cc: Legacy-Ornamental-Mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 2:09 AM
  Subject: Re: New Look for Google groups

  Well today Google decided for me that the "Classic Look" is no longer
available.  The joy for me is the javascript on the page is crashing and
locking up the browser screen when I try to scroll down the message lists.  If
I go into a thread and read it then hit the return icon my screen locks up
again.  It's extremely frustrating to use.  Is anyone else having these
problems reading the group online?