  From: Tim Krause
  To: Legacy-Ornamental-Mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2012 10:05 AM
  Subject: Sears Craftsman Router

  This is a real long shot.

  I've been looking at the Craftsman model 02768.
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00902768000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1
 as a possible inexpensive router alternative for a z-axis upgrade.  In some
other forums people have mentioned it's similar to the Bosch 1617EVS (some have
said identical).  Both routers have a much smaller body than the PC 7518 Legacy
used and I see that as a plus.

  My hesitation in trying this router is I really like the eliminator chuck.
One is made for the Bosch routers but I don't know if it fits the Sears router.
 Does anyone know if the bosch eliminator chuck will work on this router?

  As a side note, I know the XtremeXtension will work if all else fails.

  Any thoughts would be appreciated.