  From: Andy
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 7:42 AM
  Subject: Re: New Rotary Table Pattern - Waves

  Tim,

  Very cool designs! I haven't seen any specifics on how you are doing it but
I've seen a few hints! If i were to guess, I would say you are using the TK
reciprocator (or a modified version) and driving/cranking the lathe spindle. I
would think this would make your X-axis oscilate while the lathe head is
turning which would give you sine waves on a cylinder....now hook in your
rotary table to the lathe head and you have the shapes you've been generating.
Am I close??