Tim,

Did you get my reply ~20 min ago to your msg asking for someone with Comcast?

From: Tim Krause
Sent: Aug 29, 2012 12:06 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: I'm spam! - Please Ignore

Also notice my emails now have an additional set of two dashes appended to each message.  Google is forcing my messages to go through my gmail account and that's something I never have used.  The gmail account is now my primary account and the option to change to my alternative account (which has always been my default account ) is grayed out.

I've also noticed a few members saying they had to sign up for a gmail account to join our group.  I don't know if this is true or not.

I'm sorry for filling up everyone's mailbox tonight.