Hello,

This is a good deal, especially when you see the rotary table.  With legacy
not making the classic machine any more, I imagine the rotary tables will
no longer be available.  To my mind, that makes this rotary table and the
router the break even point, or nearly so.  I bet you could buy the table,
keep it, and part everything else out and make a little money.  Much
depends on the condition of the PC router.

Begat