  From: Barry
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 10:42 AM
  Subject: Hollow spiral

   Good day !  l just did my first hollow spiral with 3 starts using a 2"
spiral bit from magnate and a freud 1/2 straight bit on a piece of ash .  It
was a test for me and the only thing wrong with it was the straight bit ,l got
a lot of burning on the inside walls . l intend to buy Magnate's 1/2 '  2-flute
straight plunge no. 285b however l wondered if buying the 1/2 "  2-flute right
hand up -cut spiral no. 2010 would give me a cleaner cut. l need advise from
someone please.   Thanks regards Barry