From what he told me- the machine was owned by the local school system and
he is the schools woodshop teacher that was put in charge of selling the
machine.
To Begat,
I'm packing to go on a hunting trip. Thanks for the info on this machine, I
will check into it when I get back.
I really wanted the machine from Oregon because it had "ALL" the goodies at
a great price. I've had bad luck lately, my mod 900 came shipped without
the 7 drive gears so I had to buy most of the parts off a mod 1800 that a
guy was parting out just to get the parts I needed to make "one " complete
machine