  From: Chainlink
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 4:09 AM
  Subject: Re: power tool

  I've only made one hollow spiral before, not on the legacy. I wrapped long 1"
wide strips of sandpaper around each spiral segment and just pulled the
sandpaper back and forth until the inside of the spiral got smooth. I should
note that I used a drill press to make the hollow spiral, so the insides were
very rough.

  I don't think this tool would help with that kind of sanding.