From:
legacy-ornamental-mills+bncbdqzn5gjw4bbbtfw2sbqkgqers5v...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills+bncBDQZN5GJW4BBBTFW2SBQKGQERS5VGUQ@googlegro
ups.com] On Behalf Of mwfos...@earthlink.net
Sent: 10 October 2012 07:53
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Getting Impressed

I watched their video link.
Yes, They cut the pattern into the deck boards (boards 16 feet long) -
creating the "negatives".
They then took a much smaller board of contrasting color and cut out the
pieces ("positives") that were then glued into the "negatives" in the 16'
deck boards.

They also cut all the pieces to construct the pergola - which they then put
together like the slit cardboard pieces in a beverage case.

All the above was done using a LARGE Legacy CNC (not sure of model number
but I believe the bed was at least 4' x 8'.)

  _____