To: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: New member ,intro

Curtis,I live in the Slinger,Wi area.north of Milwaukee.I have your typical wood working tools,table saw,band saw,planer,drill press, and now a legacy 1000 .I would like to learn to turn spiral walking sticks ,but I have to learn How this mill works first.I have to go through the mill & make sure every thing is in order. Then I can play.