I'm going to bid on it. 200 will be my max. Is there anyone else here that will be bidding? If so I will back off, I don't have to have it but could use some of the parts. Just don't want us biddingagainst each other.

Mike

On 11/10/2012 6:11 PM, Bill Bulkeley wrote:
a good price so far $1

    *From:* Tim Krause <mailto:artmarb...@comcast.net>
    *To:* legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
    *Sent:* Sunday, November 11, 2012 10:38 AM
    *Subject:* Re: Not a 1200 on Ebay

    It's back :-)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGACY-72-x-11-ORNAMENTAL-WOODWORKING-MILL-1200-/380511673412?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

        *From:* Tim Krause <mailto:artmarb...@comcast.net>
        *To:* Legacy-Ornamental-Mills@googlegroups.com
        <mailto:Legacy-Ornamental-Mills@googlegroups.com>
        *Sent:* Wednesday, November 07, 2012 8:32 AM
        *Subject:* Not a 1200 on Ebay

        I see the machine that was selling on ebay advertised as a
        1200 sold for $500.  I hope the guy that bought it knew what
        it was up front.  Ad appears to be a direct copy of Legacy's
        text.  I did not see pictures of the directional gear or the
a-g gears though one appears to be mounted on the leadscrew. Actually, this looks like a model 1000 and that would have
        only come with 5 pitches, not the 7 we have all come to know.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140876781224&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
        Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
        Visit this group at

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. To post to this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills?hl=en.