yes welcome
  From: Ccm Ccm
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 12:31 AM
  Subject: Re: new member

  Monte welcome aboard

  On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:04 AM, <cwhitha...@comcast.net> wrote:

    Hi All,

    I am pleased to join the group. My name is Charles but I go by Monte
(middle name is Lamont). I have Legacy 900 machine with a number of options one
of which, the mobility accessory (5" casters), began to disintegrate. I
attempted to order replacements only to be told that Legacy's source was out of
business; however, I was told that the manual machines were being
re-engineered. And now I learn that a new manual machine is to be announced
today. That's great news!

    I also have an AMF DeWalt radial arm saw that I purchased new about 54
years ago. If that doesn't betray my age, you're not counting. I am also a
member of a DeWalt radial arm group, and it has been a lifesaver for the
continued maintenance and operation of that machine.

    Monte

    Visit this group at