Welcome to the world of carpet tape.   Some drops of mineral spirits or
acetone will ease the grip.

From: "Brandon Khoury" <blkhou...@gmail.com>
To: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 7:28 PM
Subject: Re: Adhesive tape

Well, I learned a few things with this test. I was concerned about how well
it would hold in the cold. My shop is in the basement of a 115+ year old
historic home.  The temp in the shop is probably mid 50s. But, it held
well..... perhaps a little too well. I taped two work pieces together so
make sure they were exact duplicates, then taped them to the horizontal work
surface.  They eneded up sitting over night. Tonight I separated them from
the particle board work surface easily, but the two pieces were bonded
together so strongly that I had to use a chisel to act as a wedge to
separate them and damaged to work pieces.

Visit this group at