You need special equipment to install a pem insert.   First, do you need the
mounts?  They are made by Legacy to fit their machines.  You would have to
buy a replacement from them.  You would get the whole piece.  They refer to
the part as a double hole mount.

From: "Brandon Khoury" <blkhou...@gmail.com>
To: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 7:15 PM
Subject: Re: Please help with identifying these parts.

Thanks guys. Good to know about the Love Joy. I do have the motor, but have
not installed it yet. I'll make sure to put it in the motor box. Yes, one
PEM insert is missing. Are these replaceable? It looks like the hole has
teeth to hold the insert in place. If so, is there a good source to fond
them?

@Curtis- Yes the rectangular pieces with the ears do have taped holes. All
three are taped. They were also in a bag with the number 514491 on it. I
imagine it is a corresponding part number. But, I don't know what they are
for, so I don't know where to look to reference the number.

Visit this group at