From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Begat
Sent: Sunday, 30 December 2012 9:31 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: A Revo for Sale! In Plattville, WI for $500

Hello You Revo Fans,

We have talked up a Revo.  There a fellow in Plattsville, about 75 miles
west of Madison, WI, who is asking $500 for the machine, two routers, and
some bits.  Looks like a good deal.

Bill, did you ever get another Revo?

The problem is that he won't ship.  But I get the sense that money can have
some influence. Hey Tim, for your collection, go for it!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181053047596&item=18
1053047596&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466>
&item=181053047596&item=181053047596&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466

The auction ends in less than three days, and thus far no bids.

Begat

Visit this group at

No virus found in this message.

  _____