From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Louis Brown
Sent: Friday, 4 January 2013 12:29 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A Revo for Sale! In Plattville, WI for $500

Hello Martin,

I can hardly wait until it gets here.  Does the Revo normally use a small
router than the PC 7539?

Begat

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 7:00 PM, Martinsbootfair
<martinsbootf...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

Congratulations on your new REVO, I hope to see some posts on your projects
and hope to attempt to try my hand anew. I am tied up with house refurb
projects at present but hope to get some time to play in the next few
months.

Martin (REVO owner)