That vice is installed upside down.

  From: mwfos...@earthlink.net
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 7:58 PM
  Subject: Re: A well-equiped 1000 (60 in center to center) in Denver for $2100

  Hello Begat,

  I wrote the comment - not Tim.
  I was addressing that question/request  to Tim; separate from the comments.
  (To Tim and others, sorry for the confusion.)

  As for the V.Vise.  A close look shows it to be clamped down on both the near
and far rails.
  My guess is that he could advertise the Vert. Vise as "new, never used"  ‡-)
 LoL

  Maybe Tim can clear the proper way to install it.

  Cheers!

  Mac

  PS:  I talked to Legacy today.  The Evo will NOT be at the Baltimore
Woodworking Show.  ‡-(   They hope to have it "out" (listed for sale?) in
another ~2 weeks.  They hope to have it at the Denver WWS - Feb 1 - 3, 2013.
(and not any shows before that one.)