Hi, yes I suppose if you talk about an item it is polite to put in a link.
The Router Raizer is USA made so cheaper for you guys and can be found
here:- http://www.routertechnologies.com/fitpage.htm and video clips on
Utube with a Google search. I have, as I said, fitted this to one of my two
ELU 177 routers and have fitted a Woodrat plunge bar to my other one:
http://www.woodrat.com/plungebars.html Whilst mentioning the Woodrat, I
love to fiddle, and have started to look at ways of adapting the REVO vise
accessory to it. No particular reason other than "I wonder if"
Martin