I am VERY interested in participating - put me down for it please.

From: Stan
Sent: Jan 18, 2013 9:51 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Discussion session with Legacy

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I attend many of the on-line classes that Legacy holds on CNC projects. Tracy, John or Chris share their knowledge and take time to answer any questions from the group. It is a great format for discussion and learning or just Q&A.
In a recent call that I had with John at Legacy it was suggested that we hold a similar on-line session just for members of this group with John and Tracy.
Possible subjects are:
- CNC versus manual machines and the learning curve.
- The future of manual machines.
- The Evolution machine and it's capabilities.
- Support for the older machines.
If you have an idea for a topic please let me know. There would also be time for questions on any subject of interest.
The challenge is to find a time that most could meet. The classes I attend are held at 6:00PM Eastern (4PM Mountain) so we could do the same.
The date depends on their schedules.
If there is enough interest from the group (lets say 20 or more), I will work with John to set it up.

Let me know what you think and if you are interested in attending.
Thanks,
Stan