From: "Brandon Khoury" <blkhou...@gmail.com>
To: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 4:33 PM
Subject: Setting up template for sliding dovetail

Can anyone lend some advice for cutting the male section of a sliding
dovetail? Specifically to round off the end that will match the rounded
female end. It seems possible with the use of a template as a guide, but I
can't wrap my head around how to dimension the template. I plan on using a
3/4" dovetail set at a depth of 1/2".

Brandon

Visit this group at