"Well" Im regestered now. I dont know if this old conputer will be any good for
this ( I do not own a web cam.), but I will try to be there.hopefully
everything will work out fine? ;-)
  From: Tim Krause
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2013 9:30 PM
  Subject: Re: Question for Legacy Chat 2-5-2013

  NO your not missing it. See below.

  Here is how to join in. Go to Legacycncwoodworking.com. Under "CNC101" you
will find "On-line Training" .
  Click on that and you will see Steps 1, 2 and 3. The first step has a
tutorial by Tracy on how to use the WebEx system and get it set up on your
computer.
  Step 2 will take you to a WebEx list of events. Our event is not listed yet
but will be in time for the meeting. You will not need an access code.
  Step 3 is your registration page.
  Please go through these steps today or as soon as you can. If you have a
problem, please email or call John at Legacy for help.
  There is a calendar of events but our event will not show up there. It will
be on the WebEx list of events (Step 2) and you will click on it there to join
in.