Me too tim i was that far out of the box at times i couldn't even see the
box lolol J

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of curt george
Sent: Monday, 15 April 2013 6:20 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Chatter wave

Hello Everyone.

Tim the diameter is 1"..

As I said in my first post, this was an experiment / proto type. The wave
was made using my wave attachment, using a large pitch as well as a 1 3/4
wave adjustment.

That part of this experiment is fully repeatable.but the chatter part? I
know how I did it, but at this time, I still need to play with it more to
see if this process can be reproduced on different types of wood as well as
different sizes of wood.

I'm sorry if I sound vague about the process. I think of it much like a
lathe chattering tool, but done with a router bit. This was the first one
that I've ever done.

there are still to many variables that need to be understood fully before I
can honestly say It will work on everyone's Legacy every time.After some
more play time using this new idea, I will be all to glad to explain how and
why it happened.

So for now. I'm glad to hear that someone besides me likes what I see. I all
to often feel most of the people with-in this group are not interested in
exploring the ornamental elements of the Legacy.(as far as making the tools
that are needed to break outside the box.)(so to speak.) ;-)

More to come latter. ;-)

Have a Great day Everyone.