  From: Tim Krause
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 1:27 AM
  Subject: Re: New Member with a couple of questions

  There is a brass 1/2" diameter by 3/4" long piece that bolts to the acrylic
in the slot.  There are two brackets that mount off the back side of the
machine that holds your template.   This operation is covered in the training
video.  Curt, can you make copies at this time of the training video showing
this?

  As far as the STOCK gears are concerned, they should all still be available
from Legacy.  Their latest machine still uses them.