  From: Brandon Khoury
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 2:20 PM
  Subject: Small stock support

  Hey gang, sorry I haven't been around for a while. I've been busy cleaning up
and my basement/shop area since the great flood a month or so ago. We've been
fighting moldy cardboard boxes and mildew everywhere. As soon as I would get
the water cleaned up, it would be back the next day. I glad to say that we
finally have gotten ahead of it and the shop is mostly operational. Still have
a bit of mildew cleanup to do in the finishing room.  The machine room is now
in good shape and I was able to get a new stand built for my rigid oscilating
sander over the weekend. I also have a few sheet of wood that will lose the
bottom foot or so due to soaking up water and growning mold....

  Anyway, all that wasn't the point of this thread. I just wanted to share a
thin stock support option that I just came across in the latest Rockler add.
You all may have seen it as well, but it seems pretty simple and at reasonable
price.

  Brandon