The limit is 36" between centers.  Perfect for the small work that I do.  Andy
only said I was getting an Evolution, not when.   Good work takes time :-).

  From: CURTIS GEORGE
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, September 06, 2013 6:27 AM
  Subject: Re: Ornamental Mills Around the World

  Hello Jeff
  Legacy said that thay would give him "A" evolution, I dont think there was
any number attached. Im sure if someone was going to offer to pay for one,
Legacy would rather sell it before giving one away. (After all its only been?
what? a few Monthy,since thay told the goup that thay were going to give Tim a
new Evo.)

  Hopefully Tim will have his unit soon, Im realy waiting to hear how this unit
handles before I make up my mind... Those Liner barings are nice, but Will thay
clog up with saw dust? How dependable is this new Z axis and will these two new
pivit points on the Z axis???  I understand what thay are doing, but I think
thay look like they could offer more problems than thay
  solve. And Lastly cost vs size. Is it worth it? giving up the abilty to turn
60"+ to  be limited to only 48"...

  I see it very much like buying a new car. (first year runs, most often have
lots of bugs that still need to be worked out.)

  I would like to hear an un-biest acount.  that's all.