That looks like the .25 reduction duplex gear to me.

  From: mwfos...@earthlink.net
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, September 06, 2013 7:48 AM
  Subject: Re: Legacy 1800 for Sale, $3,000

  Hello all,

  Can anyone explain what appear to be a set of double gears in the far left
photo on the third row?
  I don't have that setup and don't recall ever seeing it before.  Is it an
"Option" from Legacy or Tim, did you make it?  What's its purpose.what does it
allow you to do?

  Thanks for the replies - have a safe weekend.