also interesting that a bid was placed by a new bidder just 18 seconds
before the sale ended...and then the item was quickly relisted...could this
be the seller protecting his item?...which for the most part, he has a
right to do...but if that is the case, why not just put a reserve on the
piece and let the auction play out...or perhaps it was a case where the
shipping could not be worked out and the buyer backed away...it will be
interesting to see how it plays out the second time...if the same bidders
jump on the second listing as they did the first...for the record, i have
no interest in this piece...only how it sets a price point for a certain
model with certain accessories...not sure if almost $1200(cost + shipping)
is a good price for what some of us would consider a parts/accessory
machine...eliminate the shipping and crating costs($275) and pick it up
yourself, it probably is a very good deal, either to a user or for
parts/accessories...just some random thoughts...joe biunno