Don (pointed at you) you have a wonderful machine that will help you a lot with your goals. Rely on this group for guidance with what we have done, challenge us to figure out what has not been done, and send pictures of the results GBO. Your machine with the molding table is a great start, if you have the Z-axis upgrade it is even a better start. If you have plans for what you want to make, then you have already started. Don't let anyone slow you down, My last molding I made on the WoodChuck was radius hand rail 6" X 3" it was actually an "S" curve that was flat and then dropped to go down a stair run. If my old machine was capable of that, your fancy machine can do anything. So get out there and get Dusty.

Mike
OK
On 10/19/2013 8:58 AM, Michael Kratky wrote:

Hi Don,

I also have a loaded 1200 about the same age. Legacy no longer supports this machine or similar ones; your best bet is this support group.

Mike

**

*From:*legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com [mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] *On Behalf Of *Louis Brown
*Sent:* Saturday, October 19, 2013 9:48 AM
*To:* Legacy Ornamental Mills
*Subject:* Re: New Member: Dusty-Lonesome

Hello Don,

I get the sense that if you are not trying to get rail, you have a good chance of getting other parts, but it might take a while.

Welcome,

Begat

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 2:52 PM, <dboett...@sbcglobal.net <mailto:dboett...@sbcglobal.net>> wrote:

Hello,

My name is Don (Dusty-Lonesome) and I have a model 1200 which I purchased in 2005. I purchased it to use in my custom furniture business but the recession had other ideas and it has been sitting untouched for the last few years. Recently I had a need for an overhead router but having neither the space nor the dollars to buy one I decided to clean up the 1200 and give it a chance to earn its keep. I'm interested in milling linear and curved mouldings to use on my furniture. Luckily I bought the complete package when I bought the 1200 and have all the optional accessories that they had offered so I do have the moulding table.

I was a little discouraged when I visited the Legacy website to find that I may have an obsolete system with little chance of finding replacement parts. Can some one tell me if Legacy has ended support on the 1200 and if there are other resources?

Thanks

Dusty-Lonesome

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com <mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com <mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.