I have a bid on both of these motors and don't really need them. So if you want one, don't bid me up. I'll let you have what you want. The 170 rpm one is spoken for though.

Mike

On 11/10/2013 11:21 PM, Okla Mike (Liltwisted) wrote:
email me off forum and let me know how much you are willing to spend and I could bid it for you as well.

Mike

On 11/10/2013 8:23 PM, Bill Bulkeley wrote:

I'd love to mike but it won't even let me bid because he doesn't ship to Australia

Bill

*From:*legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com [mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] *On Behalf Of *Okla Mike (Liltwisted)
*Sent:* Monday, 11 November 2013 12:57 PM
*To:* legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* Re: Gear Motor and speed switch on ebay

Bill I ship internationally all the time. Bid and send it to me and I will get it to you as cheaply as we can.

Mike

On 11/10/2013 5:04 PM, Bill Bulkeley wrote:

    I would love to bid on one or both of those especially the  170
    rpm one i still need one more drive motor unfortunately the guy
    doesn't ship internationally and I can't contact him on eBay it
    won't let me for some reason LL

    Bill