The smartest people I know are the ones that are willing to learn, and never think they are the smartest in the world. Great Job Curt
Mike
OK
On 12/14/2013 7:52 PM, curt george wrote:
Hello Everyone
I cant take full credit for this one, A while back one of our members took a small drill press and mounted it onto the Legacy, I thought this was a GREAT idea, finely the big project came where I needed to drill some index holes, So I decided to bight the bullet and buy a small drill press for this job. Just before I went out and bought this drill press, Mr. Mike P. suggested that, one of my other modified tools that I made a while back could be made to do the job."well" me being frugal to start with,and Christmas just around the corner... The skinny here being, This drill press worked out great, and it cost me only an hour of my time to make.( not counting the time it took me to make the original Z axis slide rail.) Thanks Mike for the idea, I owe you one. ;-) If anyone has any comment or suggestions, I am always open for some good ideas.
Have a great night.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.