Pretty strait forward strait off the legacy video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoQ-nuDipUo

½ inch rope bit 1 ½ inch pitch 3 start nothing fancy

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of CURTIS GEORGE
Sent: Tuesday, 24 December 2013 10:03 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: merry christmas

Bill what pitch and router bit did you use? I have not used the Beall
buffing system, but I have heard a lot of good things about it, HUT turners
wax, makes a good Acrylic  finish, (that is the Company HUT,  who make
turners wax also makes a block that works well on Acrylics that hase worked
well for me in the past.)  Ive only done a few acrylic turning jobs, but I
am thinking of doing me in the future. ;-)
Have a good day, And Again Merry Christmas.