  From: BOB
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 4:26 PM
  Subject: finishing

  this is an off topic so I'm asking before going into it much. I have been
doing balusters and some look bad after finishing with the different grain
directions and wood tones after watching an episode of rough cut where he made
a secretary a toner was used to help make the different pieces of wood look
like one. I think that the artist paints with japan drier would be better than
the alcohol dyes only because of the shellac over coat, anyway the topic could
be long so I was wondering how much interest there was before starting Bob