Hi Curt
CNC saves the day, only joshing but take a look at this link before Legacy move 
it to the paid area.  
http://www.legacycncwoodworking.com/lifetime-training-class-review/
Regards
Euro Roger

From: curt george 
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 10:36 PM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: Minni arty video/ virtical vice

Hello Begat
I was not aware of that. Wow! I'm glad that I did not buy one. ;-p
What I was looking for was the horizontal and vertical vice. I knew that in 
this video Legacy shows the vertical vice. the design is very nice, and can 
easily be made for any mill on the market.
Dose anyone know of a scale drawing or print of this wooden vice set-up? 
I saw another video of a peg board design horizontal vice that almost looked 
like something made for  Festool.  ( I cant pull up the link at this min.) but 
it is a sold piratical board table with something like 40 or 50 3/4" holes in 
it, and a series of peg and two cam clamps to hold the work in place on the 
table. This design with lets say a larger slot like what you see in the video, 
placed in the middle of the board, would work very well on the Legacy.
I will keep on looking of a print or file on this. But for now its just an 
idea, that might help out some of our members.
Have a great day.
C.A.G.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Louis Brown 
  To: Legacy Ornamental Mills 
  Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 9:45 AM
  Subject: Re: Minni arty video/ virtical vice

  Curt,


  Legacy has dropped the mini-arty?


  Begat




  On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 9:27 AM, CURTIS GEORGE <[email protected]> wrote:


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hXrYcyp4ao

    Hello Everyone, I was asked about the Legacy's virtical vice, sadly thay no 
longer sell one, but on the CNC fourm thay show this vice, made out of partical 
board. on the video just about the  4.20 min. mark, you can see Tracy puting in 
onto the CNC unit. The vice is realy nice. and I belive would work better then 
the Alum. one that Legacy use to sell.

    Let me know what you think about it?

    C.A.G.
    -- 
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
email to mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills%[email protected].
    To post to this group, send email to 
[email protected].
    Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.
    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


  -- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
  To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
email to [email protected].
  To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
  Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.
  For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to