  From: BillinGA
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 3:32 PM
  Subject: New guy here

  Following advice and looking to be able to freely post, I will introduce
myself. My name is Bill...live a little south of presently snow bound Atlanta.
I've been woodworking for maybe 40 years. Am somewhat ashamed to admit this as
my skill level  does not coincide with my time in hobby. Like many others I
started with a Shopsmith that I still have. It was a space saving device as I
had no shop at the time. At present I have a Delta contractor saw, 2 Sommerfeld
router tables, a 30" drum sanding table from Stockroom Tool guys, band and jig
saw, and a seldom used Legacy 900/PC 7518 that I bought new.  I came back to
this site after a lengthy absence...didn't have to be a member back then as I
remember....when I had a need for detailed tapered legs. Looking for ways to
work around the machine limitations( compared to current offerings) and get my
money's worth out of the mill. I'm retired but am a technical college student
studying CNC mill and lathe. I hope to develop skills in programming and use
these someday with a woodworking cnc.