From: Louis Brown
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 2:28 PM
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Subject: Re: Legacy CNC Arty 58" for $6500 in Syracuse, NY

Hello All,

It appears that someone at Legacy has been reading this thread.  They have just
sent out an email that links to videos that show what makes a legacy machine
different and better than the other cnc.

https://blu169.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=64855&owa=1&owasuffix=owa%2f#n=1402689052&fid=1&mid=7027c163-89ee-11e3-9150-002481888dd4&fv=1

Begat