  From: Bill Bulkeley
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 10:51 PM
  Subject: musclechuck

  I don't know if anybody out there uses triton routers on their mills I do I
love em

  I see now that http://musclechuck.com has a quick change chuck now for triton
routers

  I just ordered 2 of them. I like and use the extream extension but when using
a large dia bit I was not happy with it because of vibration I am hoping that
the shorter musclechuck will help with this and I can hopefully slip the
extream extension in it for greater depth on smaller bits if I need it