AND Here is the message. with some pictures. 
C.A.G. 

----- Original Message -----




Hello Curtis, 



Thank you for your enquiry and your mail. 



Attached you will find product lists with prices in € Euro. 

I ship directly from Sweden. The only costumer I have in USA is Binh Pho. But 
he bought his lathe 20 years ago. My main market is Europe. 

Please find Information about the LIGNO-SYSTEM, the Avisera compound slides 1, 
2 and 3) as well as the ornamental sphere turner (8004 and 8004 low). 

The possibilities for using these are endless and exciting. 

The application lists for The Avisera compound slide and the Ornamental sphere 
turner show examples of what you can do with the jigs. These systems are 
designed for other lathes than Ligno. 

The latest development is the combi thread system. This works together with the 
combi carriage. It is able to make threads with a pitch from 1 mm to 80 mm. 



Since many people ask for a combi carriage adoptable for other lathes I’m 
working on a design that will do all these things on most other lathes. See 
attached XYZ and Wellenfräsen. 



In order to achieve platters with bigger diameters on lathes with low spindle 
height I just have finished a new development the Ornamental 8004-low see 
provisional description. 



Please study all the information and tell me more precise what you are 
interested in. If you like to become a reference customer and provide me a 
picture for my website I will give you a discount. 





Please give me a short notice that you have received this mail. 



Some attachments I will send in a separate mail in order to avoid overloud of 
your mailbox. 



Peter 



Best regards 
Med vänliga hälsningar 
Mit freundlichen Grüssen 
Peter Mildner 
> LIGNOTEC 
> Nävesta 965 
> S-705 91 ÖREBRO SWEDEN 
> Phone / Fax: 019-222727 
> Cell Phone: 070-6044135 
> Mail: [email protected] 
> www.lignolathe.com - Now you can also watch Ligno on Youtube 




From: Curt George 
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 2:50 AM 
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Vendors in the States? 

Hello I would like to see your machinery first hand, do you have any one in the 
United States who sells your lathes? 

sincerely yours. 
Curtis A George.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Legacy Ornamental Mills" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to