Hello and Good morning Don
That's the Real McCoy there. ;-) Very nice machine, I like your mobility shelf
and wheels.
Dose your head stock have ballbearings or bushings in it?
I wish you luck on your sale of your machine, She is a real beauty, I wish that
I had a place for her in my shop, but I dont.
If you only need to down size your shop, I have been thinking for a long time,
of turning the LOM on its end, gears and headstock facing down and tail stock
straight up in the air. This would give you a much smaller footprint, and just
as long as you have the head room, WITH this idea you have not lost any real
work ability of the machine,Perhaps the turn table wouldnt work right?.... As I
said its just an idea that Ive been playing around with. Its something to think
about. ;-)

Good luck
and Have a great day.

AS promised, here is a couple of photos of the LOM 1200EX. I had to get the
sheets of plywood and other stuff away from it to take the photos, but the shop
needed the reorganization anyway.
The attached is a PDF. It should open up for everybody, but if not, free PDF
readers are available on the Internet.

Best regards,
Don "Dances With Wood" Butler