I like this.  I 'm going to get one for sure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlGmoHXdu6E
The 2-3/8 is a drawback but most of my quick little jobs are in the capable range of the tool. I do bigger stock jobs and will keep using my existing jigs.

Mike
OK.
On 6/26/2014 6:28 PM, [email protected] wrote:
I received a wood craft flier today and this caught my eye.  
http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/2086007/45170/Blokkz-The-Squid-Centering-Punch.aspx
  Has anyone seen or used one.  Looking at it I find one draw back and that is 
the diameter for the wood used 2 3/8 diameter, but I am thinking I might be 
able to expand that slightly by turning a couple legs and drilling a hole in 
the new leg so it can slide over the existing leg, then make an extension that 
will slide over the center rod.

Jeff Becker


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Legacy 
Ornamental Mills" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to