Remember the "L'il Abner / Dogpatch" cartoon strip?  They had that saying: "What's good for General Bullmoose is good for the USA!"? (Of course back then Gen Bullmoose was supposedly referring to General Moteors.)
Well, that's the way Google is evolving - and it SCARES me!  They have become HUGE and growing every day - in ALL aspects of our lives.  I have ceased telling folks to "Google it." - instead I tell them to "Bing it" (Goog's closest competition - F they have any.)  Another great search company is DuckDuckGo - because they DO NOT track/record your activity.
In any case, Tim, thanks for the reply.  Have an enjoyable and SAFE Independence Day!
From: Tim Krause
Sent: Jul 1, 2014 10:42 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: spindle motor mod...done

You got me confused with someone that has an once of control.  As the owner/admin of the list I'm lucky to still be able to see email addresses of the group!  I'm still waiting for the day google shuts down the groups for good.

Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2014 6:39 PM

Joe,

Something really "weird" just happened.  When I accessed my emails, The "From" address on this one read "p-61_pi...@comcast.net".  I thought P-61 - never heard of it; P-51, yes; I wonder who thos "newbie" to The Group is.  When I opened it, I found it was from you.  I now can't seem to get it to repeat what I saw.
Were you a pilot? P-61?
Just curious how this occurred.  Perhaps Tim can shed some light on this one.