http://www.wood-database.com/wood-articles/

Good morning Everyone, while doing some research on a wood that Ive not heard
of before " Paulownia " I found this web site.
Ive been reading it for over an hour now, and every topic (wood) is detailed
and has a lot of information that Ive not seen on other web sites.

I guess you can say, So far that Ive read, I really like this site. So Im
passing the word on to you all. (this web site is worth keeping for reference
material.) at least in my book. (happy reading everyone.) ;-)