if possible could you also do some profiles of the combination bits that would be great i have been wanting them for quite some time
Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brandon Khoury" <blkhou...@gmail.com>
To: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2014 6:02 AM
Subject: Re: legacy design kit

I have developed a method for designing spindles using sketchup. Give me some time and I'll do a write up and see if I can attach the bit profiles I created. I made them using the profiles from Tracy. There are a couple plug-ins needed as well.

Again, give me some time to get this done. I am extraordinarily busy at work at I'm doing a lot of traveling currently. Hopefully, I can get his done in the next week or so.

Brandon

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.