  From: 'joe biunno' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2014 4:28 PM
  Subject: Re: Matching Paint Color

  tim,thanks for the explanations...i'll assume roger cannot get rust-oleum
paints...right now i cannot think of any use we might have for the circular
table on the legacy( i do have the accessory)...30 years of making furniture
and various other decorative items, the need for a spiral on a rosette has
never come up...and if it did(my memory is a bit spotty at times!), unless we
needed a good number of pieces, we simply did the work by hand...if it was
straight cuts, we always did the work on our shaper with a french spindle...i
will admit though, i have seen what the computerized machines can do and it is
very impressive...but for where my business is at at this time, for what i see
coming up in the next several years and for what my customers need, i do not
see investing in computer equipment prudent for my shop...plus it would be up
to yours truly to do the programming and i don't see that happening
either...but i do find it interesting...perhaps we can see your mod when it is
done...again,thanks...joe