Hello All,

I'm kicking an idea around in my head.  I would like to make a position for
someone that can maintain our membership list.  What this entails is finding
out information about each member in the group.  This would be done by reaching
out to all members and finding out if they still want to be in the group.
Welcoming new members and encouraging them to become active in the group would
also fall under this position.

Volunteers can send me a private email if they  are interested in this job.
There is no compensation other than good karma and the feeling of contributing
to the group.