  From: Stan Shuford
  To: Group Legacy Mill
  Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 5:30 AM
  Subject: Re: Tims Mill

  Tim, I would love to see you get into the CNC thing with several of us. The
learning curve would be easy for you and it adds
  a large new level of capability to your woodworking. Here is a link to a
picture of my latest CNC project for a local church children's minister for
Advent.
  It is made so that the kids can remove the candles and the "flame" is
removable so that they can "light the candles".

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205161584307991&set=a.4680813067083.2190553.1496498553&type=1

  Stan Shuford
  s...@shuford.com