I am alive and kicking and still consulting with Legacy, +44 1491 628 200
www.simply-woodworking.com
Regards
Roger H Phebey

From: aussiman
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 10:54 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: roger phebe

Anybody know if roger phebe (uro roger) is still the international legacy
distributer

I have a question for him I need his email address I lost it when my computer
crashed a while back.

hopefully you will read this roger and email me if not anyone who has it could
you pass it on to me

thanks

bulke...@mmnet.com.au