From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of CURTIS GEORGE
Sent: Sunday, 30 November 2014 10:14 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: leather rap

Thanks Roger and Bill

Working with leather sounds like a neat new material for me to play with,(PLUS
its not expensive to buy. ) ($$$.)

Ive seen stacked leather glued and sanded, for knife handles and alike. this
pool ques  idea is just another example of using different materials that we
may be able to used for future projects.

I just picked up some buffalo horn that I am hoping to work with,future
project. (hopefully?)

Has anyone else out there ever worked with any other materials on there
Legacy's/ lathe work. in the past?  Im always open to new and different ideas.
If you have some.... Please share your thoughts.

C.A.G.

  _____