Hello Everyone.
Merry Christmas to everyone, (Its the session, and the day is only a few days
any-how.) ;-)

This is not really Legacy related, but woodworking in general.
I just got 3 one gallon cans of boiled linseed oil as a part of a horse trade
deal. NOW the problem is what do I do with it all ?
If anyone out there knows a good way to use this stuff and or has a need of it.
please let me know?
I normally use tung oil,when I use an oil finish. I know that linseed oil was a
big part of the olden days wood finishing process. It was used in almost
everything for wood projects, and even used in making paints as well as
sealers.
So back to the question what do I use three gal. for?

C.A.G.

P.S. If anyone has seen Peter P. Please have him give me a call. Ive lost his
ph# as well as his e-mail address.