From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of MAX LATHAM
Sent: Friday, 20 February 2015 11:39 AM
To: legacy
Subject: RE: Ebay last minute mill

Bill, did you get the motor I sent, I forgot!

I have two and don't know if they work. Am transitioning a used 1000 I bought
locally to power etc. I have an extra  controller as well.

It is just so much fun watch you mechanical geniuses do your thing.

here's another
http://www.ebay.com/itm/161525189965?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/161525189965?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT>
 &ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT